Flying Hanuman is an adventure like no other on Phuket. It shows that the island´s beauty goes far beyond the sea, sun and sand that it is famous for. The hillsides of Phuket overflow with thick forest that is great for exploration and outdoor activities. What Flying Hanuman aimed to achieve was to provide travellers with exceptional service, enjoyment, excitement and memories without impacting the natural balance within the forest environment surrounding it.
Itinerary (C PROGRAM)
Flight Play Time: 08:00 a.m / 10:00 a.m / 13:00 p.m / 15:00 p.m )
- Round trip transfer by minibus or van.
- Refreshing welcome drink – herbal juice.
- Flying Hanuman treetop experience 1.00 Hours.
- 16 Platforms, 8 Zip lines, 1 abseil points, 2 sky bridges
- 2 spiral staircases, 1 sky rail and 20 minutes wilderness walk.
- Water and seasonal fruit set.
- Experienced English speaking guides & quality equipment from Europe(France)
- Complimentary FH premium collection (Flying Hanuman T-Shirt)
- Fist Aid Insurance
- Roundtrip Transfer to/from your hotel by Air Conditioned Minibus
- English speaking Guide
- Thai crusine
- Water and Seasonal Fruits
- Coffee and tea
- Flying Hanuman T Shirt
What to bring
- Shorts & Light T-shirt
- Enclosed Shoes
- Small cash money
- Patong / Kata / Karon / Chalong / Rawai / Nai Harn / Cape Panwa / Phuket Town / Bang Tao / Laguna / Surin Beach / Kamala : Free Transfer
- Mai Khao / Nai Yang / Nai Thorn / Layan : 200 Thai Baht Per Person
- If you need the transfer from any other Phuket Areas Please Enquire.